Since 1999, Mr. Stokes has offered his clients comprehensive financial planning and asset management. His goal is to design conservative investment programs to reduce overall risk in a portfolio. He has a commitment of exceptional service to provide clients with sound guidance and expertise. Mr. Stokes' client base includes individual investors as well as corporations. His investment philosophy uses all aspects of financial strategies including Retirement, Education, and Estate Planning. He is licensed to manage investments using stocks, bonds, mutual funds, ETFs, and closed-end funds. Mr. Stokes was honored by Memphis Magazine in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013 as a "Five Star" Wealth Advisor for excellence in client satisfaction.
Robert joined Wunderlich Securities at its headquarters in Memphis May of 2009. Prior to Wunderlich Securities, he served as a Financial Advisor for UBS Financial Services. Mr. Stokes is a graduate of the United States Military Academy at West Point.
*Five Star Professional, as a third-party research firm, identified pre-qualified award candidates based on industry data and contacted all identified broker dealers, Registered Investment Advisor firms and FINRA-registered representatives in the Memphis area to gather wealth manager nominations. Self-nominations were not accepted. Award candidates were then evaluated against 10 objective eligibility and evaluation criteria: (1) Credentialed as an investment advisory representative (IAR), a FINRA-registered representative, a CPA or a licensed attorney; (2) Actively employed as a credentialed professional in the financial services industry for a minimum of five years; (3) Favorable regulatory and complaint history review; (4) Fulfilled their firm review based on internal firm standards; (5) Accepting new clients; (6) One-year client retention rate; (7) Five-year client retention rate; (8) Non-institutionalized discretionary and/or non-discretionary client assets administered; (9) Number of client households served; and (10) Educational and professional designations.
• 1,034 wealth managers in the Memphis area were nominated for the award, of which 152 were named 2014 Five Star Wealth Managers.
• Wealth managers do not pay a fee to be considered or placed on the final list of 2014 Five Star Wealth Managers.
• The Five Star Award is not indicative of the wealth manager’s future performance.
• Wealth managers may or may not use discretion in their practice and therefore may not manage their clients’ assets.
• The inclusion of a wealth manager on the list should not be construed as an endorsement of the wealth manager by Five Star Professional or Memphis Magazine.
• Working with a Five Star Wealth Manager or any wealth manager is no guarantee as to future investment success, nor is there any guarantee that the selected wealth managers will be awarded this accomplishment by Five Star Professional in the future.
• For more information on the Five Star award and the research/selection methodology, go to www.fivestarprofessional.com.